Energy Assistance Program
Are you having trouble paying your energy bills? Do you want to lower your energy costs? Do you want to make your home warmer in winter or cooler in summer?
The Energy Assistance and Broker program helps eligible Victorians save money on electricity and gas, and get advice on other energy issues, like making your home more efficient.
We can help you to:
- understand your energy bill and other energy issues
- find a cheaper energy offer – this could save you hundreds
- improve the energy efficiency of your home
- ensure you are receiving your energy concession
- get help from your retailer to pay your energy bill or fix a billing error.
Who we can help
You are eligible if you meet any of these criteria:
- You are experiencing hardship as a result of COVID-19
- You have received JobSeeker or JobKeeper
- You have an energy concession or are eligible for one
- You have a health condition or disability
- You are experiencing energy-related hardship
- You have trouble paying or understanding your bills
If you’re not sure if you are eligible, please give us a call to enquire.
Proudly supported by the Victorian Government.