Background and Purpose
The Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) ABN 24 603 467 024 complies with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), which are part of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
BSL is also bound by the Health Privacy Principles (HPPs) made under the Health Records Act 2001 (Vic).
We are committed to protecting the privacy of:
- all BSL customers, clients, supporters and donors
- all BSL employees and volunteers
- all contractors and consultants engaged by the BSL
- representatives and agents of the BSL
- BSL trainees, work experience and tertiary students, and youth camp participants.
We always aim to act consistently and comply with our statutory obligations under the APPs and the HPPs.
This policy outlines your rights and our policy on the handling of your personal information.