Partner with us
Partnerships are key to BSL’s ability to create change
Building partnerships with other organisations that support our work is an important part of how we create lasting change for people living with poverty.
We welcome organisations who are interested in value-aligned partnerships to contact us to explore potential opportunities.
Why partner with BSL?
- We are a trusted brand with 90 years of proven results and genuine impact.
- We have an influential voice across government, business, community and academic sectors.
- Our evidence-based approach is backed by the largest research team in the community sector.
- We have a national footprint through program and service delivery.
- Our diverse participant portfolio supports Australians across their entire lifespan.
- We offer ongoing partnership engagement and volunteer opportunities, including direct activity with programs and key business areas.
Our wonderful partners
- Partner since 2003.
- Focus on financial wellbeing.
- Placed over 200 job-seekers into paid employment via Given the Chance program.
- Supported over 36,000 participants to develop a saving habit through Saver Plus, contributing $14 million for education expenses.
- Employee contributions through workplace giving, mentoring and group volunteering.
Herbert Smith Freehills
- Partner since 2006.
- Focus on children’s programs and ongoing volunteering.
- Contributed more than 2000 of weekly group volunteering.
Schneider Electric Foundation
- Partner since 2018.
- Focus on energy poverty and climate change.
- Collaborative projects focused on energy access for low-income households and reducing BSL’s carbon footprint.