- Refugees, immigration & multiculturalism
Employment Pathways for People Seeking Asylum
The Employment Pathways for People Seeking Asylum prepares people living across Melbourne who are seeking asylum to gain employment.
The program delivers a free, two-day workshops that covers:
- how to find work in Australia
- how to prepare and update a resume
- interview skills
- how to plan and apply for training, volunteering and work experience
- Australian workplace culture
After the workshop, participants get one-on-one support to get a job.
Who is eligible
Any person seeking asylum who lives in Melbourne.
The program is tailored for those with work rights.
To register your interest or to find out more about the program contact us via mct(at)bsl.org.au