Your Energy Broker – helping to cut your energy bills
Did you know 9 out of 10 Victorians are paying too much for electricity and gas?
Victorians are paying too much for power, even though there are better energy offers out there. It is often overwhelming to search for a better deal, so you end up losing money.
Spend an hour with our team of energy experts – we can help you save.
Your Energy Broker is:
- Free of charge to eligible households
- Independent of energy providers
- Backed by the Victorian government
- Delivered by our experienced energy and equity team at the Brotherhood of St Laurence
How Your Energy Broker works:
- Our team reviews your bills with you to assess if there are better, cheaper offers available
- We talk through the available offers with you and if a better one exists, we’ll help with a smooth transition to the best deal
- We’ll also help you claim the $50 Power Saving Bonus and invite you to be part of our research program
The Brotherhood of St Laurence together with GV Community Energy is here to help residents of the Greater Melbourne area and Greater Shepparton Community to cut their power bills by finding and switching you to a cheaper energy deal. GV Community is a registered not for profit company who help households and businesses reduce their energy bills and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Your Energy Broker is a limited offer so register now to avoid disappointment. The service is free and has no affiliation nor receives any commission from any electricity retailer.