Quality Administration Support
Provide administration and project support to BSL's Quality Team
BSL's Business Enablement relates to every division and activity of the Brotherhood by helping to ensure that our activities are aligned with the strategy and that resources are allocated in the best way to achieve our objectives.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to volunteer with the Business Enablement team as a Quality Administration Support. This role, under the guidance of the Compliance and Quality Manager, will provide administration and project support to the Quality Team.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for someone with:
- Basic understanding and experience as a self-motivated administration professional
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood
We are especially keen to involve people who have:
- Tertiary qualification in Quality Management or related field
How do I apply?
1. Understand if you’re eligible
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. BSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. Provide your resume
Your resume should include your work experience relevant to this volunteering opportunity.