ICT Service Desk Officer
Provide IT Service desk support to Brotherhood staff
The ICT team provides support with network services, network security, desktop services, managing contracts for outsourced services, liaising with staff and external stakeholders about ICT requirements and telecommunications services.
As an ICT Service Desk Officer, you will be responsible for the provision of a range of customer services. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get some experience of working in IT area.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of how ICT Service desk operates on day-to-day basis
- Understanding and/or experience in TCP/IP and routing, Windows Active Directory 2008/2012 design and administration, Windows Group Policy design and administration, Windows DFS, DNS, DHCP and Print Services
- Knowledge and/or experience or working in a multi-sourced environment and providing support of desktop and laptop PCs in a complex network environment
- Ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally with suppliers in a complex outsourced environment and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge and/or experience in using Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook, service desk software and Windows client (endpoint) management
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Holds current Victorian drivers licence
- Understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
How do I apply?
1. Understand if you’re eligible
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. BSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. Provide your resume
Your resume should include your work experience relevant to this volunteering opportunity.