Breakfast Club Assistant
Support students to enjoy a nutritious breakfast to help them start the day
The Enhancement Activities Program aims to support disengaged students to improve connection to the school community and their engagement with learning opportunities, by providing a coordinated approach to before, during and after school activities.
An exciting opportunity has emerged within the Breakfast Club Program to volunteer as a Breakfast Club Assistant. In this role you will be a part of a team to support students to enjoy a nutritious breakfast and be ready for the day ahead, maintain the cleanliness of the meals area, build rapport with students and ensure the meals area is left clean, tidy and safe at all times.
This role will operate across the following three sites:
- Monterey Secondary College, 20 Silvertop St, Frankston North
- Mahogany Rise Primary School, Forster Ave, Frankston North
- Aldercourt Primary School, Silver Ave, Frankston North
Please specify the location you are applying for in your screening questionnaire.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for someone with:
- Commitment and interest in supporting children and young people
- Food preparation, handling and service experience
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate and interact well with children and young people
- Demonstrated capacity to contribute to a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and ongoing development of the program
- Understanding of and commitment to the values and ideals of the BSL
How do I apply?
1. Understand if you’re eligible
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. BSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2. Provide your resume
Your resume should include your work experience relevant to this volunteering opportunity.