Volunteering with us is a meaningful way to be involved in your community. Sharing your time, talents and networks can make a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable Australians and also give you a great sense of satisfaction.
By becoming a volunteer you can:
- utilise your skills and expertise in a rewarding way
- develop new skills
- experience new opportunities
- discover employment pathways
- develop connections and friendships
- make a positive difference to your health and wellbeing
- bring out your best.
We match your skills, interest and availability to suitable volunteer opportunities at the Brotherhood.
You can support us by:
- volunteering in our community stores
- supporting young people, children and families
- contributing to the lives of elderly or people with additional needs
- working with refuges and others from culturally diverse backgrounds
- assisting those looking for employment
- working in the area of organisational improvement
- engaging in research, policy and advocacy
- corporate volunteering
- students undertaking work placements.