Mobile phones wanted!
The Brotherhood, in partnership with Aussie Recycling Program ARP, is now recycling mobile phones and their spare parts. You can donate your unwanted mobile phones via collections boxes at any of our Brotherhood community stores.
Our fridges program gives donated fridges a new lease of life by making them more energy- and cost-efficient. To donate a fridge and arrange collection, please complete the collection form or phone 1300 DONATE (1300 366 283).
Top 5 donation tips
- Shoes need a mate, so tie their laces together so they don't separate
- So we can make more loot from your suit, tie the sleeve and leg together
- As hard as we try we can't sell your old knickers and socks
- If the outfit is complete with a belt, make sure to attach it
- Wrap breakable items in paper or bubble wrap and mark the box 'fragile'
Please donate direct to your closest Brotherhood community store.